FTB-720 LAN/WAN Access OTDR Optimized for Multimode and Singlemode Access Network Testing
The ideal construction OTDR for everyday field testing in any access network. With an iOLM application for both singlemode and multimode testing, it's the most automated and intelligent troubleshooting tool for FTTA, LAN and data centers.
• FTB-720-000-04B: OTDR with filtered 1625nm port
• FTB-720-023B-04B: OTDR 1310/1550nm with filtered 1625nm port
• FTB-720-23B: OTDR 1310/1550nm
• FTB-720-12CD: OTDR 850/1300nm
• FTB-720-12CD-23B: OTDR 850/1300nm, 1310/1550nm
• Dynamic range: up to 36dB
• Event dead zone as low as 0.8 meter
• Combined singlemode/multimode wavelengths
• EF ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant multimode results
• Live fiber testing at 1625nm
• iOLM ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format
• Access network testing
• LAN/WAN characterization
• Private networks
• Data centers
• Fronthaul/backhaul (FTTA, FTTT, remote radio heads, DAS, and small cells)
REMOVING THE COMPLEXITY FROM THE OTDR: iOLM (intelligent Optical Link Mapper)
Using a unique and patented automated multipulse and multi-wavelength acquisition approach, the field-proven iOLM surpasses the traditional OTDR and linear view for expertlevel link characterization of any fiber network.
This dynamic OTDR-based application uses EXFO's most advanced algorithms to deliver detailed information and maximum resolution on every element of the link. Thanks to its unmatched intelligence and simplicity, the iOLM converts complex OTDR tests into clear and accurate go/no-go results, through a single button operation.
• Hardware optimized and intelligent software for maximum performance
• Multiple acquisitions, multiple wavelengths with one button - all automated
• Expert-level characterization results in a single, comprehensive report
• The fastest and hassle-free way to perform full fiber characterization
• No training required: self-setting device with clear go/no-go results
• Minimized truck rolls, thanks to the smartest analysis, powered by Link-Aware technology
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE TEST CAPABILITIES
EXpert VoIP Test Tools
EXpert VoIP generates a voice-over-IP call directly from the test platform to validate performance during service turn-up and troubleshooting.
• Supports a wide range of signaling protocols, including SIP, SCCP, H.248/Megaco and H.323
• Supports MOS and R-factor quality metrics
• Simplifies testing with configurable pass/fail thresholds and RTP metrics
EXpert IP Test Tools
EXpert IP integrates six commonly used datacom test tools into one platform-based application to ensure that field technicians are prepared for a wide range of testing needs.
• Rapidly performs debugging sequences with VLAN scan and LAN discovery
• Validates end-to-end ping and traceroute
• Verifies FTP performance and HTTP availability
IPTV Test Tools
This powerful IPTV quality assessment solution enables set-top-box emulation and passive monitoring of IPTV streams, allowing quick and easy pass/fail verification of IPTV installations.
• Real-time video preview
• Analyzes up to 10 video streams
• Comprehensive QoS and QoE metrics including MOS score
PT. Panca Wahyu Mandiri
Ph : 021-55782056 - 021- 55782057
Fax : 021-55782058
Mobile : 081314666889
Ruko Metropolis Town Square Jl. Hartono Raya, Blok GG-2 No.5
Modernland - Tangerang 15117, Banten